Activities in Al-Mustafa Islamic Educational & Cultural Centre
- Daily five time congregational prayers are observed.
- Friday Prayer: The Jumah Khutbah starts at 1:15pm and is delivered in English and Arabic. The Jamaat stands at 1:45pm
- Eid Prayers: Eid-ul-Firt and Eid-ul-Adha prayers & celebrations are held in Al-Mustafa IECC.
- Adult Quran Classes: You are never too old to learn the Holy Quran, the word of Allah. This is exactly what is expressed by the students of the Adult Quran class organized every Saturday and Sunday from Maghrib to Isha. The class is taught by the Shaykh and is open to all brothers. Sisters are taught by Umm Ahmad. For more information please call the Centre.
- Weekend Islamic School for children: to equip the children with Islamic education there are classes held every Saturday and Sunday between 10am and 2pm. Subjects offered include Quranic Arabic, Islamic Studies etc.
- Sisters Halaqah: For the spiritual and moral guidance and training of sisters there is a sisters halaqah every Sunday. For more information please contact Umme Ahmad.
- Religious Events: Seminars and conferences are held on Laylat ul Qadr, Laylat Mubarakah (Shab baraat), Eid Milad-un-Nabi, Shab-e-Meraaj etc., to highlight the importance of these significant events.
- Interfaith Dialogue Forum: Al-Mustafa Islamic Educational & Cultural Centre has commenced work to establish links and open up dialogue with other faith communities as well as with academic institutions. The intention is to build relationships and to promote understanding between the various communities, helping generate an atmosphere of mutual respect, peace and harmony
- Umrah Services: We provide the Muslim community in Ireland with the best affordable Umrah packages and also provide all necessary religious and spiritual training and guidance to perform this religious duty.
©2020 Islamic Centre Ireland